- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Location: 122 El Tahrir St., Dokki, Giza, Egypt
- Status: Full Time, Employee
- Occupations: Executive Architectural Engineer
- General/Other: Operational
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Salary/Wage: Undisclosed/(Plus Performance Based Bonuses)
- Job Category: Operational
- Relevant Work Experience: 3-4 Years