- Coordinates activities, information meetings, and various training programs.
- Provides administrative support in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues.
- Implements and maintains filing system, both paper and computer.
- Assists the Management with the recruitment, interviewing, and selection processes and sends appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner.
- Support the department implementing training and development programs to ensure optimal company-wide performance.
- Assists conducting surveys.
- Works closely with all the associates to ensure a positive work environment.
- Maintains a daily log of important information to share with the department.
- Personality, Personality, Personality!!! Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Typing, Planning, Informing Others, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Confidentiality, Handles Pressure, Listening
- Location: 122 El Tahrir St., Dokki, Giza, Egypt
- Status: Full Time, Employee
- Occupations: Administrative Support;Executive Support;
- General/Other: Administrative / Clerical
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Salary/Wage: Undisclosed / ( Plus Performance Based Bonuses )
- Job Category: Administrative / Clerical
- Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 4 Years